'Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D' competition: Terms and Conditions
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Closing date for entries is June 25, 2012.
4. The prize is a pair of tickets to the premiere of Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D on July 3, 2012.
5. The first prize winner will be notified on to check their availability and if they cannot attend or cannot be reached within 24 hours another name will be drawn. Paramount pictures are under no obligation to pick a second replacement winner.
6. Winners will be notified via email or telephone. The sending of an email to the email address registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.
7. At least one of the attendees must be over 18 years and both attendees must comply with the certification restrictions of the film.
8. Paramount Pictures cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event the winner will receive tickets to another Paramount Pictures film premiere, of which date, time and location will be specified by Paramount Pictures.
9. These prizes are non-transferable, non-fundable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes cannot be sold on to a 3rd party. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
10. Recording equipment may be taken off you and put into safe possession whilst you are watching the film.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes all other costs including but not limited to any additional accommodation, travel/transportation costs including but not limited to car hire, UK transfers, ground transportation, parking costs, any inoculation and/or vaccination costs, hotel supplementary charges, excursions, water sports, spa treatments, telephone calls, room service, mini-bar goods, alcohol, programmes, souvenirs, incidental costs, taxes and any insurance, including but not limited to travel and medical insurance, unless otherwise stated.