The currently unnamed entertainment programme, which will be aired on Saturday mornings next year, is believed to have been introduced to replace the void left by old music show Video Hits, which was axed a few months ago after 25 years on Aussie television.
According to The Daily Telegraph, the new series will be hosted by Scott Tweedie, after he was poached from ABC3 children's show Prank Patrol.
Producers of the programme are now looking for a female co-host over the age of 18 and have set up an open casting call on Eleven's website.
> Channel Ten auditions stars for new Andrew Rochford breakfast show
> George Negus TV show axed as 'The 7pm Project' extended by Channel Ten
Ten's chief programming officer David Mott said: "We think an interactive music and entertainment programme of this nature fits in perfectly with the demographic Eleven is focused on.
"It's a fresh, forward thinking format that not only showcases the best of the entertainment industry, but also embraces the wonderful technology we have available to us now."
Earlier this year, Ten's head of corporate communications Jeanette McLachlan hinted at schedule changes when she said that "all networks continually look at their programming schedules". The axing of Video Hits was announced soon afterwards.
After Video Hits aired for the last time, host Faustina Agolley said: "Change is inevitable in the landscape of television. It is sad for the show and the viewers.
"I'm not sad about this job that I love coming to an end. With my perspective, this is nothing compared to some of the stuff I have had to deal with in my personal life."