The 33-year-old former sports star, who retired from cricket in January and is suing the sport's governing body for loss of wages after suffering a knee injury during his career, has allegedly "perplexed" officials at Cricket Australia with his appearance in the dance contest.
A spokesperson for CA refused to comment on the matter, but Bracken told The Daily Telegraph: "[It's] not true. Where it's coming from I don't know. My manager and I have spoken to Cricket Australia about the issues relating to my finishing up my cricket career."
His manager Rob Horton also said that what Bracken did on the show "bears no relevance to anything else concerning his cricket career".
Bracken was eliminated from the reality TV show on Sunday, but his wife Haley remains in the series along with stars such as Dan Ewing, Jan Stephenson and Lara Bingle.
The programme was caught up in controversy last week when judge Josh Horner referred to contestant Brynne Edelsten as a "bedazzled potato sack". In this week's episode, he praised Edelsten's "grace" and "dignity".
Dancing with the Stars continues on Sunday at 6.30pm on the Seven Network.
> Read our latest Australian TV news