Speaking about the alleged brawl with Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) officials, the Don 2 star refuted suggestions that he was inebriated, saying he was instead angry about the way he was treated, NDTV reports.
Khan, who is facing a lifetime ban from the stadium by the MCA, said: "I was being bullied. I was angry, but I was not drunk."
A police complaint alleges that Khan was drunk, manhandled guards and abused a female spectator. Khan denies these claims, but admitted that he did use abusive language under provocation.
Khan counter-claimed that his children were "physically manhandled in the name of security" and intends to file a written complaint against the MCA.
The Kolkata Knight Riders co-owner recalled that he went to the stadium at the end of Wednesday's game to pick up his children and alleged that stadium officials "were pushing, touching little girls, and that is unpardonable".
[Shah Rukh Khan watches Kolkata Knight Riders playing Chennai Super Kings on Monday, May 14]
Khan continued: "I would not like to go to a stadium where people behave so high-handedly. I took little children for the match and 40 grown-up people came charging aggressively at me.
"I think my behaviour is absolutely correct. I would still do the same thing if they misbehaved with my kids or kids that I am taking care of," the actor said.
An MCA official has accused Khan of making "false statements and using his children to gain sympathy". The cricket association has filed complaints under sections 323 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), which deal with the offences of 'voluntarily causing hurt' and 'criminal intimidation'.
MCA treasurer Ravi Savant said earlier on Thursday (May 17): "We have decided to ban him for life from entering the stadium in future... SRK was dead drunk, our security tried to stop him but he pushed him and abused [him] in such filthy language that I cannot use it here."
Khan has said that he thinks the officials should apologise to him.