YouTube, which is available in 24 countries worldwide including the UK, allows you to view movies and follow subscriptions from your console.
MSN, MUZU.TV and blinkbox are also available in the UK from within the Video streaming area.
In the US, MSNBC.com, iHeartRadio, TMZ and Verizon FiOS TV are available, while SBS ON DEMAND has been added in Australia, TVE in Spain and Rogers on Demand Online in Canada.
All applications will require an Xbox Live Gold subscription to access, and all feature a degree of Kinect functionality.
Launching last week, the Xbox 360 dashboard update adopted the Metro panel interface as seen on Windows Phone and Windows 8 systems.
It launched with Sky and Lovefilm, with more applications including BBC programming and other unannounced content coming in 2012.
Watch a preview video for the Xbox 360 dashboard's new entertainment services below:
Read the new video services added to Xbox 360 below:
- blinkbox (blinkbox). United Kingdom
- MSN. Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom
- MUZU.TV. Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- YouTube. Available in 24 countries globally, including United Kingdom **
- iHeartRadio (Clear Channel). United States
- MSNBC.com. United States
- Rogers On Demand Online (Rogers Media). Canada
- SBS ON DEMAND. Australia
- TMZ (Warner Bros). Canada, United States
- TVE (RTVE.es). Spain
- Verizon FiOS TV. United States