Mass Effect 3 moves up to second, while Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 makes its debut at three.
Namco Bandai release Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Generations is this week's final new entry, propping up the chart at ten.
However, fellow Namco title Ridge Racer Unbounded fails to make the top ten at all, entering the chart at 17, two places below survival horror release Silent Hill Downpour.
The top ten in full:
1. (1) FIFA Street (Electronic Arts)
2. (3) Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
3. (-) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Electronic Arts)
4. (2) Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
5. (4) FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
6. (6) Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
7. (23) Gears Of War 3 (Microsoft)
8. (8) Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
9. (7) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
10. (-) Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Generations (Namco Bandai)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2012 UKIE Ltd.
Watch a trailer for FIFA Street below: