It is once again followed by The Sims 3 in second, while Namco's Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition debuts in third.
Blizzard's dungeon crawler Diablo 3 retains its place at four, above this week's final new release Darksiders 2 at five and Sleeping Dogs, which drops to six.
The top ten in full:
1. (1) Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
2. (2) The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
3. (-) Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Namco)
4. (4) Diablo 3 (Blizzard)
5. (-) Darksiders 2 (THQ)
6. (3) Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
7. (6) The Sims 3: Pets (Electronic Arts)
8. (8) The Sims 3: Showtime (Electronic Arts)
9. (5) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
10. (9) The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats (Electronic Arts)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2012 UKIE Ltd.
Watch a trailer for Football Manager below: