Releasing at retail on September 28, FIFA 13 is available at a cut price when traded against the likes of The Amazing Spider-Man, Dragon's Dogma and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13.
The offer, which runs for two weeks, is already available for Borderlands 2, F1 2012 and PES 2013, and will be applied to Resident Evil 6 when it releases on October 2.
The list of trade-in titles in full:
- The Amazing Spider-Man (360)
- Dragon's Dogma (360/PS3)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3)
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier (360)
- Max Payne 3 (360/PS3)
- New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
- Pokemon Black or White (DS)
- Prototype 2 (360/PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360/PS3)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360/PS3)
- Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3)
- The Witcher 2 (360/PS3)
- Sniper Elite V2 (360/PS3)
Last week it was revealed that FIFA 13's recently-released demo was downloaded nearly 2 million times in three days.
Pre-orders, meanwhile, are up by 37% in Europe and 62% in North America. More than 875,000 copies have been reserved so far.
FIFA 13 will be released on September 28 for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, 3DS, Vita, PS2, iPhone and iPad. It is available to download now for EA Season Ticket holders.
The game will also be available as part of a PS3 super slim bundle.
Watch a trailer for FIFA 13 below: