Available globally from today (October 2), the latest Resident Evil can be picked up for 99p from GAME as part of a trade-in deal.
Swapping two selected games, such as Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim and Max Payne 3, will enable users to bag the title at a cut price.
Elsewhere, SimplyGames has it for £35.85, Tesco for £37, Zavvi for £37.85, while Amazon and Asda are selling the game for £37.97.
> Read Digital Spy's Resident Evil 6 review
Resident Evil 6 prices in full:
Resident Evil 6 trade-in deals
- The Amazing Spider-Man (360)
- Dragon's Dogma (360/PS3)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3)
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier (360)
- Max Payne 3 (360/PS3)
- New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
- Pokemon Black or White (DS)
- Prototype 2 (360/PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360/PS3)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360/PS3)
- Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3)
- The Witcher 2 (360/PS3)
- Sniper Elite V2 (360/PS3)
Announced in January, Resident Evil 6 is set 15 years after the Raccoon City incident and takes place in the infected town of Tall Oaks, as well as China.
The game is Capcom's largest ever production, with more than 600 staff involved in its development.
Resident Evil 6 is available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 now. A PC port will follow, although the release date is described by Capcom as 'some way off'.
Watch a trailer for Resident Evil 6's online companion site below: