The real Henry VIII got so fat it took four strapping great lads to lift his sedan chair, but even after depicting the iconic monarch for 38 frickin' episodes, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is still fit as a butcher's dog... but much less slobbery. And the proof? Well, as they should really start saying, it's in the Gay Spy Picture Special.
- UK TV ratings: The Interceptor ends with 2.3m
- UK TV ratings: Rip Off Britain tops Tuesday
- UK TV ratings: Partners in Crime debuts with 6.5m
- TV ratings: Prized Apart ends with nearly 3m
- Celebrity Masterchef final peaks with 6.14m
- UK TV ratings: Celebrity MasterChef gets 4.9m
- TV ratings: Life on Marbs debuts with 143k