The real Henry VIII got so fat it took four strapping great lads to lift his sedan chair, but even after depicting the iconic monarch for 38 frickin' episodes, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is still fit as a butcher's dog... but much less slobbery. And the proof? Well, as they should really start saying, it's in the Gay Spy Picture Special.
- TV ratings: 1.3m see new CBB arrivals
- UK TV ratings: CBB returns with 2.2m
- UK TV ratings: Bake Off powers on with 9.6m
- UK TV ratings: Educating Cardiff schools 1.6m
- UK TV ratings: Panorama and Sherlock perform well
- UK TV ratings: Big Blue Live kicks off with 5m
- Casualty tops Saturday ratings for BBC One