The real Henry VIII got so fat it took four strapping great lads to lift his sedan chair, but even after depicting the iconic monarch for 38 frickin' episodes, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is still fit as a butcher's dog... but much less slobbery. And the proof? Well, as they should really start saying, it's in the Gay Spy Picture Special.
- TV ratings: World Cup draws 1.4 million
- Big Brother eviction seen by more than 1m
- UK TV ratings: Celebrity MasterChef gets 3.8m
- UK TV ratings: England's World Cup exit gets 1.7m
- UK TV ratings: The Syndicate remains top
- UK TV ratings: BBC One's The Met tops Monday
- TV ratings: Clarkson's Top Gear ends with 5.4m