Digital Spy takes a look at the Piranha 3DD trailer to pick out the 10 best bits.
1. They don't call this film '3DD' for nothing!
2. Christopher Lloyd is back as marine biologist Carl Goodman, a mad scientist in the Doc Brown mould.
3. The Hoff! Taking centre stage in a shot that tips its hat to Jaws.
4. The killer piranhas erupt into the pool and claim a victim.
5. Excuse me, miss, you seem to have something on your neck...
6. Things go very wrong in the bedroom, and this young man is forced to make a painful amputation.
7. "Bring me my legs." Ving Rhames straps on his weapons to blast away the biters.
8. A crazed, maniacal stare… it can only be Gary Busey.
9. A nice, relaxing bath for Danielle Panabaker...
10. ... Until a razor-toothed fish drops into the bath through the tap and launches an attack.
> More Digital Spy movie news
> Digital Spy video site
Watch the Piranha 3DD trailer below: