Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

Movies News

'Friday The 13th' sequel "not happening"

By
At The Movies - Friday The 13th
Friday The 13th producer Brad Fuller has said that a sequel to the horror remake is "not happening".

Writing on his Twitter page, Fuller confirmed that a follow-up to last year's Jason Voorhees revival isn't going to be made.

"It is dead - not happening," he said, later adding to Bloody Disgusting that "right now there is no movement".

Platinum Dunes and Warner Bros had previously dated Friday The 13th Part 2 for release in August this year.

Friday The 13th debuted to an impressive $40m (£26m) opening weekend last year in the US and grossed $91m (£60m) worldwide.

You May Like