The final instalment in the JK Rowling series, which stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, generated almost $8 million in ticket sales over the weekend.
New entry Bad Teacher gains second place again after it made $2,925,847 at the box office, while Shia LaBeouf's return in Transformers: Dark of the Moon comes third with $1,513,475.
Kristen Wiig and Rose Byrne's comedy Bridesmaids jumps up two places after generating about $1.1 million in revenue, while Larry Crowne joins the Australian chart for the first time in the number five position.
Sixth place goes to Mr Popper's Penguins, followed by Kung Fu Panda 2 at seventh with nearly three quarters of a million dollars in ticket sales.
Cars 2, The Tree of Life and new entry Beautiful Lies fill the final three spots.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 broke records for the biggest opening day box office sales in Australia two weeks ago.
The box office top ten in full (figures in Australian dollars):
1. (1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - $7,994,127
2. (-) Bad Teacher - $2,925,847
3. (2) Transformers: Dark of the Moon - $1,513,475
4. (6) Bridesmaids - $1,098,909
5. (-) Larry Crowne - $786,168
6. (3) Mr Popper's Penguins - $772,883
7. (5) Kung Fu Panda 2 - $648,569
8. (4) Cars 2 - $643,156
9. (7) The Tree of Life - $138,042
10. (-) Beautiful Lies - $121,788
Watch the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 below: