Daniel Craig's third outing as 007 took a further AU$4.66 million over the weekend, pushing its total national receipts over the AU$30 million mark.
Skyfall has now grossed AU$32.2 million nationally and $918 million (AU$876 million) worldwide.
Pitch Perfect moves up to second place in its first week on general release, while The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 drops one place as a result.
This week's new entries include Kevin James sports comedy Here Comes the Boom, Clint Eastwood's baseball drama Trouble with the Curve and RZA's action adventure The Man With the Iron Fists, which also stars Russell Crowe.
The box office top ten for the weekend of December 6 to 9 (all figures in Australian dollars):
1. (1) Skyfall - $4,656,712
2. (3) Pitch Perfect - $2,597,659
3. (2) The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - $1,128,494
4. (-) Here Comes the Boom - $489,946
5. (4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower - $477,002
6. (5) Red Dawn - $217,267
7. (7) Argo - $210,215
8. (8) The Intouchables - $200,270
9. (-) The Man With the Iron Fists - $157,374
10. (-) Trouble With the Curve - $132,276
Photo gallery - 'Skyfall' London photocall: