Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy
8

Cult News

Noel Clarke: 'I may get cut from Star Trek 2'

By
Noel Clarke has revealed that he may not make the final cut of Star Trek Into Darkness.

The actor and director joined the cast of the upcoming sci-fi sequel as a currently-unnamed character earlier this year.

Noel Clarke

© WENN

Chris Pine in 'Star Trek'














However, he suggested that he is currently unsure if his role will definitely appear in the film, as he has missed out on big blockbusters before.

"As far as I'm aware I'm still in the movie," he told BBC Breakfast.

When asked why he may not be in the film, he said: "You go out there and do a big film, you don't know what they're gonna cut."

Speaking about his past experience of being removed from a Hollywood movie, he added: "Ghost Rider 2. Probably better off with that one to be honest!"

Doctor Who Companions: Noel Clarke

© Rex Features / Mike Webster



Clarke also hinted that he would be open for a return to Doctor Who as Mickey Smith in the future.

"I loved Doctor Who, it was a great experience. Who knows? I would never not [return] if I was asked, but I do my films now."

Noel Clarke previously told Digital Spy that he is not expecting a return for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary.

The star's latest film The Knot is released in the UK on Friday, October 5.

Watch Noel Clarke talk to Digital Spy about Star Trek 2 below:

You May Like

Comments

Loading...