The album sold 382,000 copies last week to take its three-week sales tally to 1.133m.
It is the now the second biggest seller of the year behind Duffy's Rockferry set, the Official Chart Company confirmed.
Leona Lewis charts at two with 165,000 sales of Spirit, while Kings of Leon climb to three after selling 153,000 copies of Only By The Night.
Meanwhile, Girls Aloud bounce back to five with Out of Control following last week's ITV1 special The Girls Aloud Party.
Beyoncé climbs to a new peak of nine with I Am... Sasha Fierce, while Fall Out Boy score the highest new entry of the week, debuting at 39 with Folie A Deux.
The top ten albums in full (click where possible for our reviews):
1. (1) Take That: 'The Circus'
2. (2) Leona Lewis: 'Spirit - The Deluxe Edition'
3. (4) Kings of Leon: 'Only By The Night'
4. (3) The Killers: 'Day & Age'
5. (8) Girls Aloud: 'Out of Control'
6. (7) The Priests: 'The Priests'
7. (6) Stereophonics: 'Decade In The Sun - Best Of'
8. (5) Il Divo: 'The Promise'
9. (24) Beyoncé: 'I Am... Sasha Fierce'
10. (11) Duffy: 'Rockferry'
Source: Official Chart Company
> Click here for the top ten Christmas singles