Due for release in April, the self-titled record features collaborations with a host of artists including Black Eyed Peas' Fergie, Ozzy Osbourne, Chris Cornell, Wolfmother's Andrew Stockdale and Motörhead frontman Lemmy.
According to NME, other guest spots on the album are provided by Iggy Pop, Kid Rock, Dave Grohl and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Duff McKagan as well as Maroon 5's Adam Levine.
"The idea was really simple in the beginning," Slash said of the project. "These are all artists I wanted to work with - that I thought it would be amazing to do something creative and collaborative [with].
"And I was so impressed with what everyone brought to the table. They were all so committed to doing a good job. And we had a lot of fun making these songs."
The tracklisting of Slash is as follows:
- 'Ghost' (featuring Ian Astbury)
- 'Beautiful Dangerous' (featuring Fergie)
- 'Nothing To Say' (featuring M Shadows)
- 'Crucify The Dead' (featuring Ozzy Osbourne)
- 'Promise' (featuring Chris Cornell)
- 'By The Sword' (featuring Andrew Stockdale)
- 'Doctor Alibi' (featuring Lemmy)
- 'Saint Is A Sinner Too' (featuring Rocco De Luca)
- 'Watch This' (featuring Dave Grohl and Duff McKagan)
- 'I Hold On' (featuring Kid Rock)
- 'Gotten' (featuring Adam Levine)
- 'We're All Gonna Die' (featuring Iggy Pop)
- 'Starlight' (featuring Myles Kennedy)