The group notched up a fifth UK number one with their techno track, after an energetic performance on last Sunday's X Factor semi-final saw the song advance five places and snatch pole position on this week's chart.
Settling in at second is 'Whip My Hair', the debut single by Hollywood star Will Smith's daughter Willow, who at just 10 years old becomes one of the youngest artists in chart history to score a top ten hit.
Elsewhere, Rihanna continues her hold on the chart after 'What's My Name?' and 'Only Girl (In The World)' both climb to four and five respectively, while her collaboration with David Guetta, 'Who's That Chick?', holds steady at nine.
The mass of new entries and climbers around the summit of the rankings push the X Factor finalists and 'Heroes' off the top spot and down to seven on the night of the show's grand finale, while last year's runner-up Olly Murs lands right behind them, after falling four places with 'Thinking Of Me'.
Outside the top ten, a previously unheard Michael Jackson track featuring Akon entitled 'Hold My Hand' becomes the second-highest new entry of the week at 11, while Alexandra Burke's 'The Silence' also makes a respectable placing at 18.
Meanwhile, festive-themed tune 'Christmas Lights' by Coldplay climbs five places to 13, while YouTube star Alexa Goddard gains six places with a Cher Lloyd-inspired cover of 'Turn My Swag On' at 20.
The top ten in full:
1. (6) The Black Eyed Peas: 'The Time (Dirty Bit)'
2. (-) Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair'
3. (2) Ellie Goulding: 'Your Song'
4. (7) Rihanna ft. Drake: 'What's My Name?'
5. (6) Rihanna: 'Only Girl (In The World)'
6. (5) Far East Movement: 'Like A G6'
7. (1) X Factor Finalists: 'Heroes'
8. (4) Olly Murs: 'Thinking Of Me'
9. (9) David Guetta ft. Rihanna: 'Who's That Chick?'
10. (3) Nicole Scherzinger: 'Poison'
Source: Official Charts Company
> Click here for this week's album chart