The singer, who rose to fame this year with her debut LP Animal, topped the global list of most listened to albums in 2010 by music website Last.fm, which allows users to listens to music for free.
The 'Take It Off' star's LP totalled almost 16 million plays over the last twelve months, 4.5 million more than her closest competitor, Mumford & Sons' Sigh No More.
Arcade Fire completed the top three with 11 million spins of their chart-topping album The Suburbs, while Gorillaz, Eminem, Rihanna and Katy Perry also featured in the top ten.
In Last.fm's UK-specific chart, Mumford & Sons took first place with over 3 million plays, while Biffy Clyro took second.
Ellie Goulding was listed as fourth most listened to with 1.6 million plays, while Pendulum completed the top ten with 1.1 million.
Last.fm's global chart of 2010's most listened to albums is listed below:
1. Ke$ha: Animal, 15,915,151 spins
2. Mumford & Sons: Sigh No More, 11,613,844 spins
3. Arcade Fire: The Suburbs, 11,122,675 spins
4. Gorillaz: Plastic Beach, 10,500,675 spins
5. Vampire Weekend: Contra, 10, 028,974 spins
6. Eminem: Recovery, 9,649,461 spins
7. 30 Seconds To Mars: This Is War, 9,530,210 spins
8. Rihanna: Rated R, 8,892,644 spins
9. Katy Perry: Teenage Dream, 8,107,598 spins
10. The National: High Violet, 7,311,829 spins