The 'Slow' singer's upcoming jaunt will be her biggest to date, starting in Blackpool on November 10 and finishing up in London on November 22.
Rumer's shows will include a selection of hits from her debut album Seasons Of My Soul, which has sold half-a-million copies in the UK alone.
The singer-songwriter is due to perform at a number of festivals this summer including Glastonbury, Hard Rock Calling, Latitude and a headline show for the iTunes Festival on July 18.
Rumer recently claimed that she is a low-maintenance artist.
Rumer's UK headline tour dates are as follows:
- November 10 - Blackpool, Opera House
- November 11 - Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
- November 12 - Sheffield, City Hall
- November 13 - Newcastle, City Hall
- November 15 - Manchester, Apollo
- November 16 - Ipswich, Regent Theatre
- November 17 - Portsmouth, Guildhall
- November 18 - Bexhill, De La Warr Pavilion
- November 20 - Cardiff, St. David's Hall
- November 21 - Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
- November 22 - London, Royal Albert Hall