The 'House' singer will travel with his upcoming album Lupercalia, which is due to be released on June 20.
Wolf will kick off the shows in Edinburgh on October 22 and finish up in London on November 4.
The headline tour will follow a summer of festival appearances, with the 27-year old singer-songwriter confirmed for slots at this year's Glastonbury, Bestival and Reading and Leeds festivals.
Wolf previously told Digital Spy that his new album is a "really romantic record" and revealed that the big theme of the LP is "returning to your roots".
Wolf's headline tour dates are as follows:
- October 22 - Edinburgh, Liquid Room
- October 26 - Manchester, Ritz
- October 27 - Leeds, Cockpit
- October 28 - Sheffield, Foundry
- October 30 - Cardiff, Millennium Music Hall
- October 31 - Oxford, O2 Academy 2
- November 1 - Bournemouth, Old Firestation
- November 2 - Brighton, Komedia
- November 4 - London, Roundhouse
> Patrick Wolf 'not doing things to be popular'
Watch the music video for Patrick Wolf's new single 'House' below: