The 'Notorious' group will perform 11 dates across the UK in December as part of their 'All Fired Up' arena tour.
Rochelle Wiseman said in statement: "The thought that we are about to take on arenas sends a shiver down my spine.
"It's everything we've ever dreamed of as a band - and we know the end of the year is going to come around so fast. Playing an arena is a terrifying, but most exciting thought!"
The Saturdays have also promised a bold and edgier sound for their new material, teasing that their upcoming album will be more "dancey".
Frankie Sandford said: "And we want to reflect that in our live show. We want it to be like one big giant party. The best night out you can have this December."
The Saturdays recently told Digital Spy that they are planning to release their new material across Europe.
The pop five-piece also revealed that they have worked with Girls Aloud producer Brian Higgins on their new record.
Tickets for the tour will go on sale on June 17, with a fan pre-sale for registered members of The Saturdays' website to take place on June 15.
> Read our recent interview with The Saturdays
The Saturdays' 'All Fired Up' tour dates are as follows:
- December 2 - Bournemouth, BIC
- December 3 - Liverpool, Echo Arena
- December 5 - Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- December 6 - Brighton, Brighton Centre
- December 8 - Birmingham, LG Arena
- December 9 - Manchester, MEN Arena
- December 10 - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- December 12 - Nottingham Capital FM Arena
- December 13 - Glasgow, SECC
- December 15 - Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
- December 16 - London, Wembley Arena