The Brit Award-winning singer-songwriter will visit the US and Canada first to promote her third album A Creature I Don't Know.
The North American leg of Marling's 'When the Bell Tolls' tour starts in San Francisco on September 17, concluding in New York on September 28. The UK tour begins in Exeter on October 14, finishing in Birmingham on October 29.
Tickets go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, July 29.
'Sophia', the first full track from A Creature I Don't Know, also received its first UK airplay on BBC Radio 1 on Monday evening. It is now streaming on Marling's official YouTube channel and is available from today digitally in the UK.
A Creature I Don't Know is released on September 12 in the UK and September 13 in the US.
Laura Marling's North American tour dates in full are as follows:
- September 17 - San Francisco, Bimbo's 365 Club
- September 18 - Los Angeles, Masonic Temple
- September 20 - Los Angeles, Troubadour
- September 22 - Chicago, Lincoln Hall
- September 23 - Toronto, The Great Hall
- September 24 - Montreal, Corona
- September 25 - Boston Brighton Music Hall
- September 27 - Washington DC, Sixth & I Historic Synagogue
- September 28 - New York, Webster Hall
- October 14 - Exeter, Exeter Cathedral
- October 15 - Winchester, Winchester Cathedral
- October 17 - Guildford, Guildford Cathedral
- October 18 - Gloucester, Gloucester Cathedral
- October 21 - York, York Minster
- October 22 - Sheffield, Sheffield Cathedral
- October 24 - Manchester, Manchester Cathedral
- October 25 - Bristol, Bristol Cathedral
- October 26 - London, Westminster Central Hall
- October 28 - Liverpool, Liverpool Anglican Cathedral
- October 29 - Birmingham, Birmingham Cathedral