The band will play 20 dates across the country at the beginning of 2012 with their new album The Future Is Medieval.
Kaiser Chiefs will kick off proceedings in Llandudno on January 27 and conclude the shows in London on February 23.
The concerts will follow a series of appearances at UK and European festivals this summer, including a set at this weekend's V Festival in Chelmsford and Stafford.
The group also play two sold-out homecoming gigs in Leeds at Kirkstall Abbey on September 10 and 11.
Earlier this week, Kaiser Chiefs premiered the music video for their new single 'Man On Mars', which is the second official single to be lifted from their The Future Is Medieval LP.
Tickets for the tour will go on sale on August 26 at 9am.
The Kaiser Chiefs' tour dates are as follows:
- January 27 - Llandudno, Cymru Arena
- January 28 - Reading, Hexagon
- January 29 - Southend, Cliffs Pavilion
- January 31 - Guildford, G Live
- February 2 - Derby, Assembly Rooms
- February 3 - Birmingham, O2 Academy
- February 4 - Plymouth, Pavilions
- February 6 - Norwich, UEA
- February 7 - Lincoln, Engine Shed
- February 9 - Edinburgh, HMV Picture House
- February 10 - Glasgow, O2 Academy
- February 11 - Blackpool, Empress Ballroom
- February 13 - Sheffield, O2 Academy
- February 14 - Newcastle, O2 Academy
- February 15 - Grimsbury, Auditorium
- February 17 - Manchester, Academy
- February 19 - Folkestone, Leas Cliff Hall
- February 21 - Portsmouth, Guildhall
- February 22 - Bristol, Colston Hall
- February 23 - London, HMV Hammersmith Apollo