The band will play ten dates across Britain, starting in Brighton on November 28 and concluding in London on December 14.
The tour will be in support of their forthcoming fourth studio album Velociraptor!, which will be released on September 19.
Guitarist Serge Pizzorno has previously said that the band are "absolutely buzzing" to get back on the road and start touring their new material.
The songwriter has also bemoaned the lack of serious rivals to Kasabian in the run-up to their new record's release next month.
Tickets for the gigs will go on sale on September 2 at 9am.
Kasabian's UK tour dates are as follows:
- November 28 - Brighton, Centre
- November 30 - Cardiff, Motorpoint
- December 2 - Nottingham, Capital FM Arena
- December 4 - Liverpool, Echo Arena
- December 6 - Birmingham, NIA Arena
- December 7 - Manchester, MEN Arena
- December 8 - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- December 10 - Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena
- December 11 - Glasgow, SECC
- December 14 - London, O2 Arena