The singer will play 11 dates across the country in support of his debut album, which is slated for a 2012 release.
Labrinth will start his debut tour in Birmingham on February 23 and finish up at Brighton's Concorde on March 8.
The 22-year-old will play a range of new material, as well as his two top three hits 'Let The Sun Shine' and 'Earthquake'.
Earlier this year, Labrinth became the first act in six years not to join Simon Cowell's Syco record label via a TV platform.
Tickets for the shows will go on sale from 9am on November 4 and will be priced between £13 and £15.
> Labrinth: 'Being on Simon Cowell's label works in my favour'
Labrinth's first UK tour dates are as follows:
- February 23 - Birmingham, HMV Institute
- February 24 - Liverpool, O2 Academy
- February 25 - Manchester, Academy 2
- February 26 - Glasgow, O2 ABC2
- February 28 - Leeds, Metropolitan University
- February 29 - Oxford, O2 Academy
- March 1 - Bristol, O2 Academy
- March 2 - Cardiff, University Solus
- March 4 - Norwich, Waterfront
- March 5 - London, Koko
- March 8 - Brighton, Concorde
Watch the music video for Labrinth's 'Earthquake' below: