The singer will perform in seven woodlands across the UK performing hits from his five studio albums, including his latest platinum-selling record Echoes.
Young will start the concerts in Nottinghamshire's Sherwood Forest on June 15 and conclude in Cheshire's Delamere Forest on July 6.
Talking about the shows, the star said: "The forest gigs have a great reputation for their atmosphere so I'm really looking forward to performing my songs in such unique settings."
The dates have been organised as part of the Forestry Commission Live Music programme and tickets will go on sale on December 16 from 9am.
> Plan B to play forest gigs across UK
Will Young's Forestry Commission tour dates are as follows:
- June 15 - Nottinghamshire, Sherwood Forest
- June 16 - Suffolk, Thetford Forest
- June 22 - Gloucestershire, Westonbirt Arboretum
- June 23 - Kent, Bedgebury Pinetum
- June 29 - North Yorkshire, Dalby Forest
- June 30 - Staffordshire, Cannock Chase Forest
- July 6 - Cheshire, Delamere Forest