The Liam Gallagher-fronted band scored the biggest-selling vinyl single of last year with their debut song 'The Roller', while their follow-up single 'Millionaire' placed at number two.
Morrissey's 'Glamorous Glue' was at three, Beady Eye's 'The Beat Goes On' took four and 'The Death Of You And Me' by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds came fifth, reports The Official Charts Company.
Radiohead's eighth studio album The King Of Limbs topped the best-selling vinyl albums of the year and was followed by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' self-titled LP at number two.
Adele's 21 landed at number three, PJ Harvey's Let England Shake was at four, while Arctic Monkeys' Suck It And See was at five.
It was reported back in October that Adele and Radiohead helped boost vinyl sales up by 40% in 2011.
> Jamie xx third Radiohead 'Bloom' remix gets limited release - video
The Top 10 selling vinyl albums of 2011 were as follows:
1. Radiohead: The King Of Limbs
2. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
3. Adele: 21
4. PJ Harvey: Let England Shake
5. Arctic Monkeys: Suck It And See
6. Bon Iver: Bon Iver
7. Beady Eye: Different Gear, Still Speeding
8. Kate Bush: 50 Words For Snow
9. Alex Turner: Submarine OST
10. Pink Floyd: The Dark Side Of The Moon
Watch the music video for Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower' below: