The singer will play seven shows across the UK this autumn, kicking off in Ipswich on October 8 and calling at London, Birmingham and Manchester before wrapping up in Gateshead on October 16.
The 27-year-old will be performing songs from all five of her studio albums, including a number of tracks from her forthcoming LP Secret Symphony, which is released on March 5.
Melua said of the new album: "I really enjoyed recording Secret Symphony; there is a simplicity to it that I love and the songs are beautiful to sing.
"Playing a song live on stage brings something new each time and it is exciting to share that unique performance, that special moment, with the audience."
Tickets for the shows, priced between £30 and £37.50, are on sale now.
> Katie Melua previews new album 'Secret Symphony' - video
The full tour dates are listed below:
- October 8 - Ipswich, Regent
- October 10 - London, HMV Hammersmith Apollo
- October 11 - Bristol, Colston Hall
- October 12 - Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- October 14 - Manchester, Bridgewater Hall
- October 15 - Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
- October 16 - Gateshead, The Sage
Watch the music video for Katie Melua's 'The Flood' below: