The band will play nine shows across the country, giving fans the opportunity to hear their new material previewed live for the first time.
Keane will start at Newcastle's O2 Academy on May 23 and conclude the string of shows at London's O2 Academy in Brixton on June 8.
They recorded a new collection of songs at Sea Fog studios - owned by band member Tim Rice-Oxley - and have described them as their most personal yet.
Keane have previously said that they have been "experimenting with different approaches" when writing their new album.
Tickets for the new tour go on sale from 9am on February 24, while details surrounding their new record will be announced in due course.
Keane's UK tour dates are as follows:
- May 23 - Newcastle, O2 Academy
- May 24 - Glasgow, O2 Academy
- May 25 - Birmingham, O2 Academy
- May 29 - Leeds, O2 Academy
- May 30 - Manchester, O2 Apollo
- June 4 - Folkestone, Leas Cliff Hall
- June 5 - Bristol, O2 Academy
- June 6 - Leicester, De Montfort Hall
- June 8 - London, O2 Academy Brixton