They are joined on the bill by Mark Ronson & Katy B, You Me At Six, Rizzle Kicks, Wretch 32 and more. Tickets are priced at £15 and go on sale this Thursday, March 29 at 9am.
Free shows will take place along the Olympic Torch Relay route in the preceding months in Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds and Birmingham, featuring Emeli Sandé and others.
Tom Parker of The Wanted said: "We are so excited to be performing. This is a chance for everyone in the UK to experience the magic of The Games. Get a ticket and get involved!"
Dizzee Rascal added: "Young people out there make a really positive difference and now we can recognise and celebrate them with music. It's wicked so get a ticket, see you there."
> Dionne Bromfield, Tinchy Stryder debut London Olympic 2012 torch song video
> Blur confirm Hyde Park Olympics show with The Specials, New Order
Eliza Doolittle said: "I can't wait to perform in Glasgow and the amazing finale in London. Bring your friends and family and enjoy!"
Emeli Sandé added: "I'm thrilled to be part of Coke's Olympic Torch Relay celebrations and can't wait to share in the excitement and energy that the Olympic Flame will bring to the UK."
The Olympic Torch Relay concert dates are as follows:
- May 25 - Cardiff, Cooper's Field - You Me At Six, Emeli Sandé, and Kids In Glass Houses
- June 8 - Glasgow, George Square - Eliza Doolittle, Emeli Sandé and General Fiasco
- June 24 - Leeds, Temple Newsam Park - Friendly Fires, Tribes and Little Comets
- June 30 - Birmingham, Cannon Hill Park - Lineup TBA
- July 26 - London, Hyde Park - Dizzee Rascal, The Wanted, a special performance by Mark Ronson & Katy B, Eliza Doolittle, You Me At Six, Rizzle Kicks, Wretch 32, Morning Parade, Loick Essien, Little Comets
James Williams, director of the Olympic Torch Relay for Coca-Cola Northwest Europe & Nordics, said: "We are taking some of the nation's best loved musical talent on the road for an incredible 66 night tour to give young people across the country the chance to Move to the Beat and participate in the magic of London 2012.
"We're encouraging everyone to join in celebrating the Future Flames who have carried the Olympic Flame through their communities by registering for tickets to their local events and the finale celebration concert in London's Hyde Park."