Shake It Up - Live 2 Dance marks the second soundtrack from the hit Disney show. It will be released in the UK on May 14.
The set includes 16 tracks performed by the programme's cast, including lead stars Cece (Bella Thorne) and Rocky Blue (Zendaya) as well as the title track by Selena Gomez. A mash-up of 'Something To Dance For'/'TTYLXOX' serves at the LP's lead track.
The pair will be at Watford's Asda Supercentre on Saturday May 19 between 10am and 11am meeting fans and signing copies of the record.
The series, which launched in November 2010, was the second largest live action launch in the history of the Disney Channel.
The show sees Cece and Rocky Blue following their dreams of becoming professional dancers on popular teen dance show Shake It Up, Chicago!.
The tracklisting for Shake It Up - Live 2 Dance appears below:
1. Whodunit (Coco Jones, Adam Hicks)
2. TTYLXOX (Bella Thorne)
3. Something To Dance For (Zendaya)
4. Up Up And Away (Blush)
5. Show Ya How (Adam Irigoyen, Kenton Duty)
6. Make Your Mark (Drew, Ryan, Scott)
7. Don't Push Me (Coco Jones)
8. Turn It On (Amber, Lily)
9. Moves Like Magic (Adam, Trent)
10. Critical (TKO, Nevermind)
11. Bring The Fire (Ylwa)
12. Where's The Party (Jenilee Reyes)
13. Surprise (TKO, Nevermind, SOS)
14. TTYLXOX/Something To Dance For (Bella Thorne, Zendaya)
15. Shake It Up (Selena Gomez)
16. Watch Me (Bella Thorn, Zendaya)
Watch the music video for 'Something To Dance For'/'TTYLXOX' below: