The 'Call My Name' singer will embark on an ten-date tour in October, and will perform tracks from the new release and her previous two albums in addition to "some surprises" during the shows.
She will start the 'Million Lights Tour' on October 3 at Belfast's Odyssey Arena, and finish in her home city of Newcastle at the Metro Radio Arena on October 17.
Tickets for the shows are priced at £35 and £35/£40 for London. All shows except Belfast and Dublin will go on pre-sale via CherylCole.com on Wednesday, June 13 at 9am, followed by a general sale on Friday, June 15 at 9am.
Tickets for the Belfast and Dublin shows will be available from 9am on Friday, June 22.
Cole - now going under the name of Cheryl professionally - has stated that she will not promote her new album A Million Lights in the US in order to focus on Girls Aloud.
She recently confirmed that the next single to be taken from A Million Lights will be one of 'Screw You' or 'Under the Sun'.
A Million Lights is due to be released on Monday, June 18.
The tour dates are as follows:
- October 3 - Odyssey Arena, Belfast
- October 4 - O2, Dublin
- October 6 - Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- October 7 - O2, London
- October 9 - Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
- October 11 - Echo Arena, Liverpool
- October 12 - LG Arena, Birmingham
- October 13 - Manchester Arena
- October 15 - SECC, Glasgow
- October 17 - Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle