The DJ takes his 'Electrified Tour' connected by Nokia Lumia on the road in September and October.
"Tours are such an important part of life as a DJ as it gives us the chance to connect with fans," Lowe said.
"I can't wait to be back in front of university crowds, it's these people who will be the major influencers of future music."
He added: "I've always been a big fan of Nokia, so to partner with them is really exciting for me.
"They make it easy for people to access so much new music with Nokia Music app, the playlists, and gig finder, and it's these things that make it great to have them connected to this tour."
Head of brand at Nokia UK Adam Johnson added: "Zane Lowe has been an unbelievable pioneer within the music industry over the past 15 years and we are proud to partner with him to take Nokia Lumia to the student community.
"Zane's ability to recognise and credit new music has been displayed throughout his career, he was a key figure in discovering some of the most successful bands in the world such as the Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian and Kaiser Chiefs.
"It's this that makes him the perfect figure head for Nokia Music and our presence within the student community."
Ticket competitions and gig footage are available via the Nokia Facebook and Twitter pages.
The full tour dates are as follows:
- September 17 - University of Lincoln
- September 18 - Leeds University
- September 22 - Liverpool University
- September 24 - Keele University
- September 26 - Norwich UEA
- September 27 - University of Bath
- September 28 - University of Oxford
- September 29 - University of Manchester
- September 30 - University of Birmingham
- September 30 - University of Nottingham
- October 4 - University of Warwick
- October 11 - University of Essex
- October 12 - Bournemouth University
- October 14 - University of Leicester
- October 18 - University of Sheffield
- October 19 - Brunel University