The band take to the road in November and December in support of their second album Babel, which was released today (September 24).
Tickets go on sale this Friday, September 28 at 9am and the tour is split into a series of six theatre dates followed by eight larger arena shows.
November's theatres gigs are priced at £23.50 and the December arena concerts are priced at £29.50, except London's O2, with tickets priced at £29.50 and £32.50.
The full Mumford & Sons UK tour dates are as follows:
- November 21 - Princess Theatre, Torquay
- November 22 - Guildhall, Portsmouth
- November 23 - Regent Theatre, Ipswich
- November 25 - Caird Hall, Dundee
- November 26 - The Sands Centre, Carlisle
- November 27 - Venue Cymru, Llandudno
- December 4 - Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- December 5 - SECC, Glasgow
- December 7 - LG Arena, Birmingham
- December 10 - Arena, Manchester
- December 11 - O2 Arena, London
- December 13 - CIA, Cardiff
- December 15 - Odyssey Arena, Belfast
- December 16 - The O2, Dublin