The 'Forget' singer-songwriter had already axed four shows on the tour - which was scheduled to begin on October 5 - but has now had to scrap a further five.
The cancellations are due to an undisclosed "serious illness", according to a statement issued by the singer's representatives.
The cancelled gigs are as follows:
- October 10: Ritz, Manchester
- October 11: Shepherd's Bush Empire, London
- October 12: HMV Institute, Birmingham
- October 14: Stylus, Leeds
- October 15: Olympia Theatre, Dublin
La Havas is currently scheduled to resume her tour from October 17 at Bournemouth's Fire Station venue.
The cancelled gigs will be rescheduled, with new dates to be announced in the near future.
Havas recently supported Alicia Keys's one-off gig in Manchester, as well as her iTunes Festival slot last month.
Watch the video for 'Forget' below: