The band will release Bad Blood on March 4 in the UK and support the collection with a 16-date tour of the country.
The jaunt will begin at Liverpool's O2 Academy2 on February 28 and conclude at London's Shepherd's Bush Empire on March 28.
The group's first set will feature recent cut and title track 'Bad Blood', as well as current single 'Flaws', which is available to download now.
Pre-sale tickets for Bastille's 2013 UK tour are available at 9am on October 24, while the remainder will be released for general sale from 9am on October 26.
Bastille recently told Digital Spy they have been "ambitious" with their debut album and have tried to draw in as many aspects of live music as they can.
Bastille's 2013 UK tour dates are as follows:
- February 28 - Liverpool, O2 Academy2
- March 1 - Edinburgh, Liquid Room
- March 2 - Glasgow, Oran Mor
- March 4 - Preston, 53 Degrees
- March 5 - Manchester, Club Academy
- March 7 - Southampton, Mo' Club
- March 8 - Norwich, Waterfront
- March 9 - Birmingham, Library at HMV Institute
- March 10 - Leeds, The Cockpit
- March 19 - Sheffield, Leadmill
- March 21 - Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
- March 22 - Oxford, O2 Academy
- March 23 - Cardiff, Solus
- March 25 - Brighton, Concorde 2
- March 27 - Bristol, Thekla
- March 28 - London, Shepherd's Bush Empire