The singer will play ten shows across the UK in support of her upcoming debut album, which is expected to be unveiled in 2013.
The jaunt will begin at Birmingham's O2 Academy2 on March 26 and conclude at The Old Firestation in Bournemouth on April 7.
Tickets for the shows go on sale from 9am on November 2, while a pre-sale for O2 Priority members commences at 9am on October 31.
Devlin recently told Digital Spy that the studio and live versions of her songs sound different.
"I love the studio versions and I love the track versions for different reasons," she said.
"I like doing the live versions because there is a jump point that's got Native American beats and jungle stomps to it and it only really works well with a band, so there's going to be literally two different versions."
The dates for Janet Devlin's 2013 UK tour are as follows:
- March 26 - Birmingham, O2 Academy2
- March 27 - Sheffield, O2 Academy2
- March 29 - Glasgow, O2 ABC2
- March 30 - Newcastle, O2 Academy2
- April 1 - Liverpool, O2 Academy2
- April 2 - Scholar, O2 Academy Leicester
- April 3 - Hatfield, The Attic
- April 5 - Oxford, O2 Academy2
- April 6 - London, O2 Academy Islington
- April 7 - Bournemouth, The Old Firestation