The Take That man plays the 1,200 capacity St John-at-Hackney Church show on Monday, 19 November.
An exclusive pre-sale opens this Thursday, November 1 and tickets go on general sale on Friday, November 2.
Barlow announced a full UK and Ireland solo tour earlier this month.
The 2012 Little Noise Sessions take place from November 19 to 25 and are curated by BBC Radio 2 DJ and Mencap ambassador Jo Whiley.
The full lineup is as follows:
- Monday, 19 November - Gary Barlow with special guests
- Tuesday, 20 November - Olly Murs with Lawson and Loveable Rogues
- Wednesday, 21 November - Richard Hawley with support from First Aid Kit and special guest King Charles
- Thursday, 24 November - TBA
- Friday, 23 November - The Maccabees present Given to the Wild with support from Jamie N Commons and Jessie Ware
- Saturday, 24 November - Noah and the Whale with Villagers, special guest Lucy Rose and Daughter
- Sunday, 25 November - Amy Macdonald with Karin Park and surprise special guests