The singer's duet with Emeli Sandé, 'Beneath Your Beautiful', stays put at number one, while One Direction land at two with 'Little Things'.
Robbie Williams slips to three with 'Candy', Rihanna is at four with 'Diamonds' and Psy remains at five with 'Gangnam Style'.
Little Mix start at eight with 'DNA', Ed Sheeran vaults up to 12 with 'Give Me Love' and The Lumineers advance from 35 to 20 with 'Ho Hey'.
Rita Ora is at 26 with 'Shine Ya Light', Ke$ha remains at 29 with 'Die Young' and Lana Del Rey's 'Ride' debuts at number 35.
Elsewhere, Gabrielle Aplin is at 38 with her John Lewis Christmas advert cover 'The Power of Love' and McFly land at 40 with 'Love Is Easy'.
This week's Irish Top 10 is as follows:
1. (1) Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé: 'Beneath Your Beautiful'
2. (-) One Direction: 'Little Things'
3. (2) Robbie Williams: 'Candy'
4. (3) Rihanna: 'Diamonds'
5. (5) Psy: 'Gangnam Style'
6. (4) Adele: 'Skyfall'
7. (6) Swedish House Mafia: 'Don't You Worry Child'
8. (-) Little Mix: 'DNA'
9. (23) Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson: 'Winter Song'
10. (7) Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch: 'Sweet Nothing'
Watch the music video for Labrinth and Emeli Sandé's 'Beneath Your Beautiful' below: