The band members will be the very special guests for the November 25 show at St-John-at-Hackney Church in London, preceding headliner Amy MacDonald.
Meanwhile, Nell Bryden, Josephine and Laura Mvula will support Gary Barlow at this evening's show (November 19).
Olly Murs, Richard Hawley, The Maccabees and Noah and the Whale are the other headliners for this year's shows.
The 2012 Little Noise Sessions take place from November 19 to 25 and are curated by BBC Radio 2 DJ and Mencap ambassador Jo Whiley.
The full lineup is as follows:
- Monday, 19 November - Gary Barlow with Nell Bryden, Josephine and Laura Mvula
- Tuesday, 20 November - Olly Murs with Lawson and Loveable Rogues
- Wednesday, 21 November - Richard Hawley with support from First Aid Kit and special guest King Charles
- Friday, 23 November - The Maccabees present Given to the Wild with support from Jamie N Commons and Jessie Ware
- Saturday, 24 November - Noah and the Whale with Villagers, special guest Lucy Rose, Daughter, Tom Odell
- Sunday, 25 November - Amy MacDonald with Keane's Tim Rice-Oxley and Tom Chaplin and Karin Park