The singer will play 19 headline shows across the country next autumn in celebration of his 40-year-long career.
The jaunt will begin at Manchester's Salford Lowry Theatre on October 26, 2013 and finish at Plymouth Pavilions on November 23, 2013.
The tour will be his first since 2007 and will feature the Bryan Ferry Orchestra, with whom he released his recent instrumental album The Jazz Age.
Tickets go on sale from 10am on November 30 and will be priced between £35 and £95.
The dates for Bryan Ferry's 2013 UK tour are as follows:
- October 26 - Manchester, Salford Lowry Theatre
- October 28 - Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
- October 29 - Ipswich, Regent Theatre
- October 31 - Cambridge, Corn Exchange
- November 1 - Leicester, De Montfort Hall
- November 3 - Oxford, New Theatre
- November 4 - London, Royal Albert Hall
- November 6 - Liverpool, Philharmonic Hall
- November 7 - Sheffield, City Hall
- November 9 - Gateshead, Sage
- November 12 - Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
- November 13 - Edinburgh, Usher Hall
- November 14 - York, Barbican
- November 16 - Bristol, Colston Hall
- November 17 - Southend, Cliffs Pavilion
- November 19 - Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- November 20 - Cardiff, St David's Hall
- November 22 - Brighton, Dome
- November 23 - Plymouth, Pavilions