The rappers' 'Same Love' leads the tally for a second consecutive week, while their former number one 'Thrift Shop' sits at number two.
The duo recently landed their first US number one with 'Thrift Shop', while the track scales the UK charts this week.
Meanwhile, The Lumineers complete the top three with 'Ho Hey', Birds of Tokyo land at number five with 'Lanterns', and Justin Timberlake's 'Suit & Tie' is new at nine.
Outside the top ten, Rihanna vaults 28 to 12 with 'Stay', James Arthur's 'Impossible' zooms from 50 to 24, and Ke$ha's 'C'Mon' leaps from 32 to 25.
Chiddy Bang rises a place to 34 with 'Happening', Otto Knows lifts 46 to 44 with 'Million Voices', and Rudimental re-enter at 50 with 'Feel The Love'.
The top ten singles appear below (click where possible for our reviews):
1. (1) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: 'Same Love'
2. (3) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: 'Thrift Shop'
3. (5) The Lumineers: 'Ho Hey'
4. (2) will.i.am ft. Britney Spears: 'Scream & Shout'
5. (*) Birds Of Tokyo: 'Lanterns'
6. (4) Icona Pop: 'I Love It'
7. (6) Bruno Mars: 'When I Was Your Man'
8. (8) Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé: 'Beneath Your Beautiful'
9. (*) Justin Timberlake: 'Suit & Tie'
10. (10) Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida: 'Troublemaker'
Watch the music video for Macklemore & Ryan Lewis's 'Same Love' below: