The rapper and producer's global hit 'Thrift Shop' has claimed the top spot, while Passenger's 'Let Her Go' is at number two.
Rihanna remains at three with 'Stay', will.i.am and Britney Spears are down to four with 'Scream & Shout', and Avicii and Ricky Romero are up to five with 'I Could Be The One'.
Pink's 'Just Give Me a Reason' vaults from 43 to seven, Bruno Mars leaps 24 to 11 with 'When I Was Your Man' and Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX 'I Love It' lands at 13.
Further down the chart, Gabrielle Aplin starts at 27 with 'Please Don't Say You Love Me', Christina Aguilera and Pitbull are at 33 with 'Feel This Moment' and Baauer's 'Harlem Shake' is at 38 following various viral videos.
This week's Irish Top 10 is as follows:
1. (2) Macklemore and Ryan Lewis: 'Thrift Shop'
2. (7) Passenger: 'Let Her Go'
3. (3) Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko: 'Stay'
4. (1) will.i.am ft. Britney Spears: 'Scream & Shout'
5. (8) Avicii vs Nicky Romero: 'I Could Be The One'
6. (6) Emeli Sandé: 'Clown'
7. (43) Pink ft. Nate Ruess: 'Just Give Me a Reason'
8. (4) The Lumineers: 'Ho Hey'
9. (9) Taylor Swift: 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
10. (5) Bingo Players ft. Far east Movement: 'Get Up (Rattle)'
Watch the music video for Macklemore and Ryan Lewis's 'Thrift Shop' below: