The duo's 'Thrift Shop' lands a fourth week at number one, while Bruno Mars's 'Locked Out of Heaven' and will.i.am and Britney Spears's 'Scream & Shout' hold at two and three respectively.
Meanwhile, Maroon 5 leap 14 to seven with 'Daylight', Justin Timberlake rebounds from 13 to eight with 'Suit & Tie', and Mars bounds 22 to nine with 'When I Was Your Man'.
Further down the chart, Mumford & Sons climb from 26 to 15 with 'I Will Wait' following last week's Grammys, and The Script's 'Hall of Fame' reaches a new peak at 25.
Fall Out Boy's 'My Songs...' is new at 26, Rihanna lifts 37 to 24 with 'Pour It Up', and Lady Antebellum debuts at 45 with 'Downtown'.
Olly Murs shifts 57 to 49 with 'Troublemaker', Rihanna's 'Stay' re-enters at 57, and Drake lands at 63 with 'Started from the Bottom'.
The top ten singles are as follows (click where possible for our reviews):
1. (1) Macklemore and Ryan Lewis: 'Thrift Shop'
2. (2) Bruno Mars: 'Locked Out of Heaven'
3. (3) will.i.am ft. Britney Spears: 'Scream & Shout'
4. (4) The Lumineers: 'Ho Hey'
5. (5) Taylor Swift: 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
6. (6) Swedish House Mafia: 'Don't You Worry Child'
7. (14) Maroon 5: 'Daylight'
8. (13) Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z: 'Suit & Tie'
9. (22) Bruno Mars: 'When I Was Your Man'
10. (7) Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj: 'Beauty and a Beat'
Watch the video for Macklemore & Ryan Lewis's 'Thrift Shop' below: