Finalists Jahmene Douglas, James Arthur and Christopher Maloney will be hoping to follow in the footsteps of the X Factor alumni who feature in the top ten, all of whom made it into the last three of the competition.
Alexandra Burke tops the singles charts with her 2008 winner's song 'Hallelujah', with sales of 1.2 million copies to date.
Shayne Ward is in second place with 2005's 'That's My Goal', selling 1.1 million sales so far. Matt Cardle, 2010 winner, follows with 'When We Collide'.
Runners-up JLS, Olly Murs and One Direction have also made it into the top-selling list.
X Factor tracks account for three of the 123 million-selling singles in the 60-year history of the Official Singles Chart.
The biggest-selling debut album by an X Factor contestant is 2006 winner Leona Lewis's Spirit, which has sold over 3 million copies to date.
JLS's self-titled debut album follows with sales of over 1.4 million copies, while Alexandra Burke's Overcome is at three with 816,000 copies.
One Direction's Up All Night (777,000 sales to date) and Olly Murs's self-titled debut album (761,000 sales) round up the top five.
The official top ten debut X Factor singles are as follows:
1. Alexandra Burke - 'Hallelujah'
2. Shayne Ward - 'That's My Goal'
3. Matt Cardle - 'When We Collide'
4. Leona Lewis - 'A Moment Like This'
5. Joe McElderry - 'The Climb'
6. One Direction - 'What Makes You Beautiful'
7. JLS - 'Beat Again'
8. Leon Jackson - 'When You Believe'
9. Little Mix - 'Cannonball'
10. Olly Murs - 'Please Don't Let Me Go'
The official top ten debut X Factor albums are as follows:
1. Leona Lewis - Spirit
2. JLS - JLS
3. Alexandra Burke - Overcome
4. One Direction - Up All Night
5. Olly Murs- Olly Murs
6. G4 - G4
7. Rebecca Ferguson - Heaven
8. Shayne Ward - Shayne Ward
9. Journey South - Journey South
10. Rhydian - Rhydian