The X Factor Australia winner leads the tally, fending off competition from Macklemore's 'Thrift Shop', which climbs four to two.
Meanwhile, Guy Sebastian vaults 34 to five with 'Get Along', One Direction hold at nine with 'Little Things', and Ke$ha completes the top ten with 'Die Young'.
Further down the chart, David Guetta and Sia's 'She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)' leaps 18 to 13, Ludacris, Usher and Guetta land at 20 with 'Rest Of My Life', and Icona Pop's 'I Love It' leaps 31 to 24.
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen rebound 43 to 33 with 'Good Time', Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' re-enters at 37 and her 'A Thousand Years, Pt. 2' is new at 39.
Elsewhere, The Script start at 43 with 'Six Degrees of Separation', and AC/DC re-enter at 48 with 'Thunderstruck'.
The top ten singles appear below (click where possible for our reviews):
1. (*) Samantha Jade: 'What You've Done To Me'
2. (4) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: 'Thrift Shop'
3. (1) Swedish House Mafia: 'Don't You Worry Child'
4. (6) Sam And The Womp: 'Bom Bom'
5. (34) Guy Sebastian: 'Get Along'
6. (6) Psy: 'Gangnam Style'
7. (5) Bruno Mars: 'Locked out of Heaven'
8. (8) Taylor Swift: 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
9. (9) One Direction: 'Little Things'
10. (3) Ke$ha: 'Die Young'
Watch Samantha Jade perform 'What You've Done To Me' below: