The staff were summoned to the house in Chirk, near Wrexham, after three-year-old Rebecca Rogers got her foot stuck in the device while playing with her two-year-old sister Daniella, the Evening Leader reports.
Father Kevin Rogers said: "I tried my best to release the foot, but it was really stuck in there, so I got some sharp scissors from the kitchen and then some shears from the garden.
"But it was too dangerous to cut her free so I phoned the fire service. I never expected a full fire crew in the truck to arrive, but it did. It was really embarrassing when three firemen came into the house."
Chris Nott of North Wales Fire and Rescue said: "This type of call is very infrequent and unusual.
"The crew worked well and we were very happy that the youngster was safe and well."