Paramedics rushed to the socialite's London home last weekend to find her unconscious from a suspected drug overdose. The 19-year-old reportedly urged the ambulance crew not to tell anyone about the incident for fear of the news leaking to the tabloids.
However, the star's agent denied that the collapse was drug-related, stating that Geldof forgot to open the window when she dyed her hair.
Andy Varley said: "Peaches has made a full recovery from the minor incident reported in yesterday’s papers.
"After attending last night's Batman premiere in Leicester Square, she is looking forward to work as usual today."