1. Ulrika was born in Sollentuna, Sweden in 1967 and moved to the UK at the age of 12. Showbiz talent runs in the family, as her grandfather was the famous opera singer Folke Jonsson.
2. Ulrika has a keen ear for language, being fluent in Swedish, English, French and German.
3. Ulrika got her big break presenting the weather on TV-AM. She famously burst into a giggling fit during a forecast after inadvertently dropping a double entendre following an interview with Harry Enfield.
4. Ulrika reportedly has a wheat allergy.
5. Ulrika allegedly turned down a role in Doctor Who, claiming that she doesn't have enough acting experience.
6. She has, however, made one movie appearance, starring in the 1991 French film L'Annonce faite à Marie - or The Annunciation Of Marie to give its translated name.
7. Among Ulrika's tattoos are a red devil on her bottom and three crowns on her ankle.
8. In 2007, she confessed to a sex addiction in the revealing Channel 4 documentary Ulrika: Am I A Sex Addict?
9. During Johnny Vegas's extended rants on Shooting Stars, Ulrika would often leave the set for a bathroom break, and return with Vegas still in full flow.
10. Ulrika was allegedly the highest-paid contestant in the Celebrity Big Brother house, picking up a cool £175,000 for taking part.